Terms & Conditions
SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI are not required to provide a refund or replacement due to change of mind. Sale items or discounted products are not available for exchange, refund or rescheduling.
Cancellations, Transfers, Non-Attendance:
If the minimum numbers for an activity have not been met or conditions are not suitable and SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI decides to cancel, you will be entitled to a store credit excluding any fees incurred. Activities will not be cancelled simply because it is raining. Cancellations will occur if the sea conditions are not suitable e.g. too rough, too windy, very low visibility. If you believe the weather is looking unfavourable we suggest you call us at the shop 72 hours ahead to check the conditions.
• Cancellations are not possible due to change of mind.
• The penalty period for day tours is 72 hours from the scheduled tour.
• The penalty period for weekends away is 14 days from the scheduled departure.
• The penalty period for courses is 14 days from the scheduled start date.
• Transfers are possible if made outside the penalty period.
• If you wish to transfer your booking within the penalty period you will incur a 50% transfer/administration fee plus a $50 re-booking fee.
• If you fail to attend or cancel within the penalty period you will forfeit the full cost of the activity.
• All fees are payable at the time of transfer.
• All activities must be completed within 180 days of the original scheduled start date.
• All online study is expected to be completed prior to course commencement. If you fail to complete this you will not be able to continue with training and will need to reschedule your course at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
All activities will require the completion of some form of a Medical Questionnaire prior to commencement. If you are at all concerned, please contact SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI outside of the penalty period.
• If you fail to gain medical clearance within the penalty period you will need to reschedule at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
• In the event of a medical condition temporarily preventing you from attending the activity you will need to reschedule at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
• In the event of a medical condition permanently preventing you from attending the activity you will be entitled to a credit or refund if outside of the penalty period excluding any fees incurred.
• You are able to transfer your scheduled activity to a friend or family member at any time. If online training has been issued, there will be $100 change-of-name fee required.
Flying After Diving:
Flying is not recommend within 24 hours after diving. Decompression sickness (DCS) can occur when you fly after scuba diving due to the change in atmospheric pressure. If you are unable to dive due to an upcoming flight you will need to reschedule at your own expense as per the normal transfer conditions.
• Warranties are as per manufacturers terms.
• Refunds are only available for faulty items.
• Exchanges are available for new items or store credit within 28 days of purchase.
• Exchanges will only be accepted if the product is in saleable condition including the original packaging returned with proof of purchase.
• SYDNEY DIVE SAFARI reserves the right to refuse a return if the product is used, damaged or is missing parts.
• Are items not in stock or items not normally carried.
• Must be paid in full at the time of order.
• Are non-refundable.
• May be exchangeable with a re-stocking fee set by the supplier but will be subject to supplier advice.
• A minimum of 20% deposit is required and regular repayments must be received fortnightly.
• Lay-bys must be paid in full within 90 days of original purchase.
• Any lay-bys cancelled within these terms are fully refundable less a $100 re-stocking fee.
Gift Vouchers and Credit Notes:
• Must be redeemed within 180 days of the issue date.
• Not exchangeable for cash.
Discount Vouchers (e.g. Groupon, Scoopon, Catch of the Day, LivingSocial, Cudo, etc):
The most restrictive terms & conditions always apply with discount vouchers.